Monday, June 6, 2011

I forgot to mention!

I got a bikini wax. First one ever and a full brazilian. It took me weeks of researching about the technic and looking for the best spa and the best waxer, I was extremely nervous. This being my first time I knew barely anything about the procedure so I was reading horror stories about woman who had to get on all fours and spread 'em wide and oh dear lord the thought makes me nauseous.
I was determined though. My husband came home that day, and I wanted to surprise him. But I am a big girl. I was terrified that I would get someone unprofessional who made a face at the sight of my thighs or the layer of chunk that hangs towards my groan. TERRIFIED.
  So I went to yelp for help with finding the best and I did and she was very professional, and if it weren't for the little bit of pain, it would have been almost enjoyable. (and I didnt have to get on my knees once!) Anyway I wrote this to let you know you don't have to suffer with shaving because your ashamed. Take to the review websites in your town, or walk around town and seek out places then go home and search reviews, but find someone who has a  TON of good recommendations. Chances are they have had quite a few big ladies and aren't shy about a bit of flab here and there.
DONT try to save time just looking at a couple of reviews!!! Honestly my first thought was, this woman is gonna be as intimate with my hoo-ha as my husband is, this has to be a lifelong relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment