Monday, May 23, 2011

Update on my increased water!

I've began noticing some differences these past couple of days that I can only account to the major increase in water.
For one, I do have a bit of a pep in my step and although I cant call it a full blown change in energy, its is nice. Im not whistling while I work but I do find myself shaking my booty when i'm loading the dishwasher. Just a little change.
My skin is glowing. We all have good days and bad days and before the water increase  I was having a few awful bad day. Im starting to notice much less bad days, Almost as if my eyes look bigger and my skin looks more even and toned. IM NOT SAYING WATER WILL MAKE YOUR EYES BIGGER AND SKIN DEWY! My skin isn't bad in the 1st place, and I've always had big brown eyes.
Great news is the peeing every drink I take has stopped. My bladder has adjusted and I dont need to go every 5 seconds thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment