Saturday, May 28, 2011

Im sorry!

I havent done that research on energy boosters. But I cant tell you something. I have absolutely serious trust issues. I have only ever had one best friend but I pushed her away and ruined our friendship beyond repair. Recently I completely opened up to someone who I hope to be my new friend, and told her just about my biggest secret in the world, and I feel so much better. My all over mood has improved, its been a bit easier to stick to my diet, hell I dance a little:) Point is, maybe theres something weighing you down. Maybe the key to just a little pip in your step, is telling a secret, finding someone you trust, or just making a new friend. Im telling you, since I opened up to that person, Ive been a social butterfly!

I can make excuses, and tell you that its been terribly difficult for me to do the energy research because my new history class actually challenges me (dangit!!), but you wouldnt care. I will do it! I promise!!! Till then, its a little easier for me to do little updates on tumblr, rather then write up a whole blog post, so go there and check me out!
http://fatgirlrecovering.tumblr.com/
To anyone who cares, I will be opening a twitter account, so I cant tell you more detailed things, say about what im eating, when im eating, when im at the gym, and whats pushing me through my day! I hope you choose to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment